Restricted access on some cubase 13 pro sounds

Dear friends of Music, with Cubase 13… I have recently been a user of version 13.0.30 of Cubase 13 pro and I have found that in some sounds or percussion kits it appears as the forbidden direction signal and In fact, they do not allow themselves to be loaded, I would like to know why this is due??..I understand that since this bookstore does not appear in the Steinberg bookstore list, it means that it will be an objectionable one or similar, but since it is the first Every time I use this version of Cubase, I prefer to ask more experienced users in Cubase 13, if you don’t mind of course.
I leave you an image so you can see what I mean.
Thank you very much in advance.

The issue is that you don’t own it. Do an online search for the content set in the image for more info.

Thank you very much Steve, that’s what I assumed, but I preferred to ask. I have already seen that it is a very affordable payment, it is very well priced and like the others they come with, to be bought separately.Again…Thank you very much for your quick response. All the best.

1 Like

I came to the forum today looking for a similar answer, but I’d like to uninstall items and reclaim the drive space… specifically Halion 7
I made the mistake of thinking it was included while watching a video about Iconica. After downloading I found out the hard way that only Halion Sonic is included and even that is filled with content I don’t own as “options” when browsing the library.
Since the download assistant doesn’t appear to have an uninstall option, where are the paths (on a Mac) to uninstall the downloaded content and what is the best method for removing it?

Hello H2Only, on a Mac I don’t know exactly, but I’ll send you a small screenshot of where they are installed on a PC, in addition to letting you know that you can delete the content that is installed in the downloads folder unless you plan to reinstall, the I would get the program from there instead of having to download everything again. Greetings.

Sorry H2Only, the best method to move or delete libraries is with the -Steinberg Library Manager-, you open it and there you can see all the installed libraries such as ikonica and others and remove or change locations, whichever suits you best. All the best.

1 Like

Thanks Ignacio! I think that’s exactly what I needed. I forgot about the library manager. I’m returning to Cubase after several years of using Ableton Live (I’m tired of trying to balance CPU usage). The last time I used Cubase for a new project was SX3, so it’s been a while.

Thanks again for your help

We’re here for that, to help each other or at least try… I’ve been with Cubase for years but I’ve also been away for a while and now with verdion 13 I’m also somewhat lost… don’t worry… it’s a pleasure if I’ve been of help to you .Greetings.

Enviado desde Outlook para Android

1 Like

Use the Steinberg Library Manager | Steinberg

Thank you very much Steve, that’s what I assumed, but I preferred to ask. I have already seen that it is a very affordable payment, it is very well priced and like the others they come with, to be bought separately.Again…Thank you very much for your quick response. All the best.