Retrologue or Padshop are not appearing in the VST plugin manager, not in instruments or blacklist. Also there is no content (presets) for Halion and I get this message “some audio files are missing please check installation” and in Groove agent all samples are missing. I get this message " Missing sound archive double click to register" and it says there is 8869 missing files.
I would recommend to download and reinstall Cubase. Make sure you:
- Download the Full Installer.
- Unpack the ZIP file and install from the unpacked folder.
- Install using the “setup.exe”.
- Install as administrator.
- Install to the system C drive.
Thanks for the reply. What is the quickest way to restore my GUI preferences after the reinstall?.
You can delete the whole Cubase preference. On Windows rename this folder:
%appData% Steinberg/Cubase 10.