Retrologue and Padshop missing in C7 64 bit

Hi guys, I just switched from C7 32 bit to 64 bit, however, C7 64 bit does not pick up the Padshop and Retrologue plugins. Does anyone now how I can access these in 64 bit?

Hello,

Sorry, I deleted my reply by mistake…here we go again.

I suppose you are using Windows?

Could you please verify that the VST3 plug-ins are installed here: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Steinberg\VST3

The VST2 versions should be in the default folder (C:\Program Files\Steinberg\VSTPligins).

Cheers,

Hi Fabio, thank you for your response. Yes, I am using Windows 7. The only folder I could find is C:\Program Files\Common Files\Steinberg\Shared Components. There does not seem to be a VST3 folder in this directory.

I did a search for the Padshop dll file and it is located in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steinberg\VST Plugins\Padshop, but I assume that this is the 32 bit version.

Hi Fabio, further to my previous message, I have also located the following folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\VST3. Inside the VST3 folder there are folders for Padshop and Retrologue. Maybe this helps.

Hello Markal,

those are the VST2 and VST3 (32 bit) paths, respectively.

Please, make sure you have correctly installed Cubase 64 bit in the Programs and Features panel of Windows.

If it is, you can install only the missing components (i.e. the Padshop_64.msi) using the DVD or ISO.

It might be a good idea to re-install Cubase 7 64-bit, though. You might want to use the Cubase 7.0.2 Complete Installer. Please, make sure you select all of the entries in the installer’s dialogue box (and choose the “Install for all users” option).

Kind regards,

Thank you Fabio, 64 bit seems to have installed fine, I will try and install the missing components tommorow and if that fails, I will re-install 64 bit.

Thanks again.

Somehow the 64 bit versions of Retrologue and Padshop weren’t installed, everything works perfectly now.