REV-X VST 3 Error [SOLVED]

Hello,

I tried to use REV-X as insert in a Cubase 10 Audio track,
I intermediately get a license error REV-X VST 3 Error.
Should i separate activate them, i think the insert came with my UR44

Thanks

Hi,
Yes… you should activate them seperately. The REV-X comes as a hardware version that’s inside yout UR44 on a DSP. So that’s the real thing inside your UR44 and that one does not require activation. It also comes as part of the Basic FX Suite. In the box of your UR44 there should be a Activation Code for this Basic FX Suite. Since you already managed to activate Cubase you should be able to do the same for the Basic FX Suite. Hope this helps…

Thanks,

I found my “ESSENTIAL PRODUCT LICENSE INFORMATION”
after registration, It works as expected.

Great! By the way… I own the UR242 and are absolutely satisfied with it. Very stable and very good sound and build quality. Before I owned a Focusrite Scarlett 6i6 and to my ears they sound identical. So they both sound great. With the UR series you will have the convenience of Direct Monitoring and integration in Cubase. I play guitar so using the amps in the UR DSP is very handy to lay down my tracks dry and at the same time monitor a decent guitar sound without latency! So… great product have fun with it!

Hi!

What if I lost my “ESSENTIAL PRODUCT LICENSE INFORMATION” ?? Any way to retrieve that code?