Reverse or Invert Notes in Key Editor?

I would like to select a range of MIDI notes and reverse them in time so they would play in reverse order, or to invert them vertically to invert the melody. Is there an easy way to do these things in the Cubase Key Editor? Thanks! – Cal

Ah, I found my old notes about how to do this, here they are if anyone is interested:

To reverse the playback of a melody in time, preserving the note lengths in reverse:

Select what to reverse:
	Select the group of notes in the Key Editor.
	Or select an event in the timeline, such as a piano part

MIDI > Functions > Mirror  (this is what you’d usually use)

Alternately, to reverse the playback of a melody in time, but not the note lengths (the off points):

Select what to reverse:
	Select the group of notes in the Key Editor.
	Or select an event in the timeline, such as a piano part

MIDI > Functions > Reverse

To invert a melody (make highest notes lowest and lowest notes highest), use the Logical Editor.

Select the group of notes to invert in the Key Editor (Logical Editor only works in the Key Editor)

MIDI > Logical Editor

In the first row of the logical editor, it should read:
	Filter Target – Type Is
	Condition – Equal
	Parameter 1 – Note

In the second row of the logical editor, it should read:
	Action Target – Value 1
	Operation – Mirror
	Parameter 1 – Set this to the note indicating the height you want to be the vertical 
	center of all the notes in your inverted melody.  This can be the vertical center of your 

original melody, or it can be above or below all the notes, or anywhere you wish.

Hit “Apply” at the bottom right.	

After inverting, if necessary you can raise or lower the pitch of the inverted melody.

(In the old days of Opcode this was much simpler… select notes and hit one button.)