I connected my Yamaha PSR-S950 to Cubase 7.0.6 (Trial) via USB.
Generally the interface works fine, I can record and play midi files.
Now I want to update some midi files with new sounds of my keyboard.
So I set up a configuration with Cubase’s built-in PSR-S950 instruments.
- I load my midi file into Cubase
- I change e.g. channel 3 from “Grand piano” to “Honky tonk”
- I press “Start”: Now the keyboard plays the file with the new sound - but only once!
- I press “Stop” and again “Start”: The new sound setting is still visible in inspector but the sound is reset to Grand piano!
- The file is not read-only
- OS: Win 7 SP1 64-Bit
To check if this is a general issue I tried to revoice the file in PSRUTI - this works as expected.
Thanks in advance and best regards,