Hi,here is how I got rewire to work. Because it was crashing Cubase all the time.
- I got 3.04 update
- Got the rewire update (in the update page)
- Get the software, got it from google, the first link, search for ReWire & Rex for Windows Vista
It say vista, but it’s for vista and higher.
- Install Cubase in 32 bit
- Make all Cubase update 6.5.5
- In Cubase, menu, device setup, vst audio setup, check: release driver.
- menu, device setup, In midi, midi port setup, uncheck stuff there, because it will block reason to start. So all your IN must be inactive.
- Start reason, it should start fine.
- In Cubase, menu, device, rewire.
- Choose the first 2 stereo.
- Choose something to play in reason ex: sub-tractor
- and it will play in Cubase.
You can then disable
In Cubase, menu, device setup, vst audio setup, uncheck: release driver.
So you can do your adjustment of device in reason.