Rhythmic cue gets transferred up, but incomplete

Wow! Thanks, that did it and the rhythmic shots look just as I want them to look. However, one of the beams in the notation below suddenly got extended as seen in the attached. I’ll see if I can get this to go away.

Edit: Tried moving the drumset part up and down its staff to see if that would help but no matter where in the drum staff I create the rhythmic part, the one beam still pops up. Going to keep trying
Rhythmic cues above staff 2

Edit 2: I tried deleting the notes and re-entering. .I can add the G & E but as soon as I add that middle C the beam pops over the rhythmic shot again (see attached)

Rhythmic cues above staff 3