Right Click menu decimated

On the whole it seems a configurable list from the regular Meun items is what’s called for.

The selection process could be integrated in the key commands window. A little checkbox “include in rightclick menu” and everybody would be happy.

Perfect solution +1000

Anyone know if this was changed for 10.2? (Haven’t downloaded yet…)

From the looks of it, nope. Sigh.

Why??? Steinberg, why would you feel the need to change this? Please put it back.

+1!

So for someone not yet on v10 could someone explain just what the difference is?

The actual menu looks different when you drop it down, is that correct? And it has nothing to do with what’s enabled or disabled in preferences, correct?

About 60% of the previous choices have been removed. To get to them you’ll either need a key command or go up to the top left corner of the application and open a menu their from which you can select what used to be in the right click project menu.

Personally, I think it’s a conspiracy. I think someone at Steinberg has a relative who does carpal tunnel surgery and is trying to generate additional business for them!

I just made a new post about this in the forum. I use this function constantly as well. I will seriously have to temporarily install Nuendo 8 again just for this function. Is this still not solved? Why would anyone pay for a software “upgrade” with less features?

I see now it is just under the project menu all good mild freak out for a moment haha

Bump…

Don’t think there’s been any change?

Absolutely 1000% yes!!!