Ripple All Tracks- Not working on reference track

I anybody else seeing this?

I’m using a reference track to compare flat and mastered settings. If I slip a clip on one panel, I’d like the reference track to stay time-aligned with the mastered versions, but global ripple [Shift+T] doesn’t seem to apply to the ref track, only to standard audio tracks.

I see that too, but I think this is by design. Some certain things are meant to omit Reference Tracks, such as the CD Wizard and I guess Global Ripple too.

I really wish this feature was available since I use it daily. It is time consuming having to align the Reference Track clips manually.
I wonder if there are any plans to implement it @PG1

Well, I guess the only solution is to add an option for this. Because, as @Justin_Perkins says, certain other things are meant to omit Reference Tracks.

Now that Reference Tracks have existed for awhile, there have definitely been times when I’m midway or near the end of a project where I wish that the clips on the Reference Track(s) would move when clips on a normal track get moved. Options are good. Too many options can make for clutter but this would be a good option.

I confirm an option for this will be added.

Yes !, Thank you