Roomworks SE doesn't save presets in Cubase Artist 7

I have same problem as in here [PROBLEM] Roomworks SE can't save presets [SOLVED]
but deleting the folder does not help.

• I can save the settings as default, but cannot save preset.
  • my own presets doesn’t show up, but the factory presets can be loaded
  • Track preset can be saved

I accidentally backed up my documents folder with OneDrive and this might cause the problem.

One solution could be reinstallation. How do I backup all the settings, presets and templates?

Solved! Thanks to the Support by Oscar:

• Close all programs.
  • Open the ‘Run’ command prompt by pressing the Windows logo key + R simultaneously.
  • In the command line of the ‘Run’ window, enter this path: %appdata%/Steinberg
  • Locate the folder which is named the same as your Steinberg program, for example 'Cubase Artist 7_64’.
  • Rename it (for example to "x_Cubase Artist 7_64”) to hide it.
  • Important: If you find folders of previous program versions, make sure to hide or remove them too.

Next time you start the program, a new folder with fresh preferences and default settings will be created - which hopefully resolves the problem you’ve experienced.

Preferences that you have grown accustomed to and that have taken a lot of time to configure - the key commands (Key Commands.xml) for instance - can be copied from the inactive folder to the newly created active preferences’ folder at a later point.

More details on the preferences can be found here: