Routing click track?

Hi, I couldn’t find this being answered previously, so I’m making my first post here.

Is it possible to somehow route the click track to a different output?

My problem is that I’m using iConnectMidi4+ atm, which automatically “steals” the headphone out, which is where I suppose the click is normally going… I haven’t been able to locate the click track among the various audio out ports on the iCM4+, and I can’t find a way to route it manually in Cubasis. This ie means that I’m not able to use iCM4+ as an audio/midi interface with Cubasis, unless making a MIDI track with notes, and sending it to a synth to make the click sound. This is far from an optimal solution, and one that I can’t live with long term. I wonder if anyone knows of another workaround or if I’m missing something?

Also, I’m just about to purchase a new audio interface, the Behringer UMC1820, and so I wonder if I will encounter the same problem with that?

Thanks in advance,

Hi maxter,

Cubasis comes with a dedicated Metronome setup for this purpose.

Please go to “Setup/Metronome”, to route the metronome to discrete channels.
Please learn more about the available options in the “Setup” chapter of the Cubasis in-app help.

Additionally, you’re able to route MIDI and audio channels to discrete channels, via the inspector routing tab.
Please learn more about the available options in the “Inspector” chapter of the Cubasis in-app help.

Unfortunately, we’re not equipped with the Behringer device ourselves.
Therefore I’d suggest to check with them about the available options.
Of course, we’re at hand and able to support them with promo codes, if they’d want to give Cubasis a test drive with their devices.

Hope that helps!

Best,
Lars