Routing issue..HELP PLEASE

I wonder if this has occurred for any one out there?

Working on a song, and one guitar track, call it LEAD, comes through all other outputs…what I mean is , If I solo any other track, LEAD comes through as well. It doesnt matter what track I solo…Lead comes through aswell, even though the routing for LEAD is for Main Stereo Out. EG…If I solo a group, LEAD pops up with the group…even if I solo a midi track, Lead is there.

What has happened with the routing to make this happen. I cant see anything obvious. Does anyone know what a can do to rectify this?

Many thanks

Sometimes trying to figure weird stuff out is a total pain and you do not provide enough info.
Have your tried creating a new audio track and coping the audio to it and then deleting the one having the issue?
A thought …

Have your tried creating a new audio track and coping the audio to it

Yip… In the end thats exactly what i did. Still curious to know whey it happened in the first place. thanks

I’ve noticed that sometimes it matters where you solo a track. The mixer window and the project window don’t always seem to communicate. It might work as expected using the project window only.