routing miditrack to my Deepmind12

Hello cubaseers,
i have a problem that, before turning to you, i tried to discuss on the cubasegroup on facebook. Since im really frustrated and tired by now i allow myself to copy my posts of that discussion, which basicalls was a monologe, instead of writing a new essay. i hope you dont judge me for that. If anybody has an idea, im still sure its a supersimpel thing i just dont see, i would be very thankfull for i am really deppresed by now. thx guys

hello evverybody,

i have a lil problem as follows:
i want to setup my deepmind12 synth in cubase 10, i had it done before all worked as i wanted it but my template that i then always used got fucked up somehow and i just cant figure out what i did different back then. i have the deepmind connected to my audiointerface via two cables as a stereo setup and one midi-cable for midinotes. i want to be able to play something and record the midi notes, route the recorded midi-track back to the deepmind as inputsource to be able to fiddle with the knobs while it playsback and record that signal at the same time.
so i create a midi track, input set to all midisources and it works fine. the notes get recorded. i also created a audiotrack with the input set to the channels of my audiointerface that my deepmind is connected to. that also works just fine, i hear the deepmind when i play. problem now is i just cant figure out how to route the miditrack back to my deepmind. as destination i dont have the option of the audiotrack representing the deepmind. when i go studio/studiosetup/midi/midiconnectionsetup i see also besides my focusrite and hammer 88 the deepmind as a device and its visible and active both in in and out but i dont get it as option for the destination of my recorded miditrack! what am i missing?
thx to everybody taking time to read this

edit: the deepmind actually is shown as destination for the miditrack but it dont reach the deepmind. is there anotherway to set it up but through a audio track? have i set it up wrong? man, i know allready its a complete stupid mistake but i just dont see it right now…

Well… okay, i now really feel stupid. Actually the deepmind is connected, besides the two guitarcables(dont know the Word in english) that go to the audiointerface, with a USB Cable to the pc! As said, i had it setup before and it worked just fine. The MIDI gets transported by the usbcable but the way Back is the Problem.

I dont get it. I tried connecting the midi-out of my audiointerf. to my in on the deepmind, selected output to deepmind on the MIDItrack and still Notting.

im still puzzled and slowly freaking out. i had the feeling that somehow cubase dont register the connected deepmind as the deepmind that is setup in the midi connections. however, when i power off the deepmind and then open the project with the miditrack that has it outgoing destination set to the deepmind a window pops up saying that the deepmind is not found. i switch it on and the window closes and it enters the project. soooo… the deepmind seems to be registered correctly but the effin thing dont receive the send midinotes or the midinotes dont get send i… am frustrated. anybody any idea? no matter how simple?

okay… i… ah, i found the problem. i knew it would be ashaming but, yeah… the midi-channels werent alligned! cubase was transporting on channel 2 while the synth was set to 1!