Please help me, i’ve passed hours on this problem
i install a trial version of cubase elements 7.
I’ve configured my tascam us2000 in “vst connection” and i’ve record a guitare, it works.
i’ve record a drum, and when i try to listen the record it doesn’t work(no sound). i’ve made somethings wrong but what ?
I’ve try a lot of things :
- I try to use an empty project, record another guitar track and listen to it, it does’nt works
- the vst connections seems good (i’ve try all configurations)
- the click works (i heard it) and it’s configure on the same output than the tracks
- when i use the “play” tool (the speaker) on a track it works (i can heard it)
- the vumeters of tracks works (on input / post-panner / post fadder ) but the vumeters of outputs channels and groups channels still doesn’t works (no signal in input / post-panner / post fadder)
- i’ve try different options of routing (track directs on output, tracks on group channel, disable equalizer, sends, etc.)
- i’ve try to enable / disable automation
- i’ve try the mute / solo options in all ways
- In this version the control room is “disable”
- i’m new in cubase world but i’ve worked with audition / cooledit
Thanks and sorry for my bad English