Running Steinberg Download Assistant and other updaters from a batch file

I’m trying to load the Steinberg Download Assistant and other updaters from a batch file since there are so many these days. I’m most of the way there but only Aquarius and the UAD Monitor actually open, although the iZotope product portal shows up in the tray, but the program window does not show up. The Steinberg Download Assistant along with the others does not open. I do get CMD windows for each of the programs showing the CD command has occurred. Here’s the batch file:

Any help would be appreciated!
Thanks

Anyone?

Maybe you could clarify your ultimate goal – what is loading Steinberg Download Assistant from a batch file supposed to do that you can’t do now?

The goal is to load all 11 updaters at once with one click instead of having to click on all 11 program icons.
Not a big deal, just saves some time on a task that I like to run on a weekly basis to keep things up to date.

Thanks for the clarification. Offhand, I don’t think you’re going to get a lot of help with your problem. I’ve never heard of anyone here or on Gearspace do what you’re attempting. I don’t intend to sound mean-spirited; it’s just an observation.