Russia official distributor does not provide a necessary support

Hello Timo!

Thank you for your reply! Sure, 10.3 correct version )) Confused with Cubase 10.5 which I have too.

The distributor/support center is not capable of resolving software bugs

Hm… I thought I should report about all bugs to the local distributor as it informed in “MySteinberg” account, tab “My Support” - “Individual support for you is provided by one of our Steinberg distributors. Please find a list of distributors on this page:” which actually do not provide support and just ignore requests.

I hope you can help, thank you!

so:
Sometimes I works with a lot of audio content provided as STEREO TRACKS even if a signal inside is MONO, so I use “Multi-Channel to mono…” function in this cases, but I found, that automatically generated MONO tracks are differ from added MONO tracks by hands “Add new mono track”.

Generated MONO tracks perceived by VST plugins as STEREO which in turn leads (in some cases) to strange sound artifacts like overload signal followed by a complete shutdown of that channel. I prepared a video to show what “difference” I mean, private YouTube link:

I tried to change STEREO setting (right top corner of plugin window) to “MONO Default” but with no luck.

So I thought it should be software problem because similar MONO track perceived as different for VST Plugins.

Could Steinberg fix this thing or explain me what am I doing wrong?
Thank you!

p.s
Mac OS X 10.14.6
MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2017)
2,8 GHz Intel Core i7
16 ГБ 2133 MHz LPDDR3
Radeon Pro 560 4 ГБ
Intel HD Graphics 630 1536 МБ