Sach' ma', seid ihr noch knusper???

Rediculous…

Steinbergers… this is not the way I want to see anybody adressed as a customer, member and engineer!
You can keep your smart forum and get it filled with the topics you see fit to be disussed and held in away that suits your idea of tolerable conversation.

Good Day…

Rainer Klaeger
Tonmeister & CEO @ Digital Audio Studio, Munich

Do we need to stay on topic in the lounge?
General discussions on the audio industry and post production.

Topic locked First unread post • 9 posts • Page 1 of 1
Report this postReply with quote Do we need to stay on topic in the lounge?
by evilChild! » 17 Jan 2011 21:28

Man I was surprised that Chris locked a thread here @ Lounge? I thought this area was more relaxed! Anything goes…

What’s up?8 track analog studio / N3 - Living off grid since 2004 - Yoga instructor and Apache healer. Fanzine editor and Creative Director for New Age Health Magazine. CEO and Vice President for Natural Apache Association. Experienced in Yoga, Meditation, Healing, LSD mentor. Used to be a sex guru but lately I have experienced problem producing wood for our fire. Hello! It’s not 1983 anymore. We have computers now. No need to travel or write on silly paper.
evilChild!

Private messageWebsite Top

Report this postReply with quote Re: Do we need to stay on topic in the lounge?
by Brandy » 17 Jan 2011 23:36

I am a Chris too and I can’t stay on topic!Christoph Brandes | Iguana Studios | Freiburg/Germany | N 3 | N4 | C5.5 and lots of stuff like that | still originaly registered in deepest 2001
Brandy

Private message Top

by Chris Beuermann » 18 Jan 2011 07:19

Hello,

Yes you should stay on topic, and the topics should be music related. There is also no need to have two threads about the same topic.

Cheers,

ChrisSupport Knowledge Base | Steinberg on MySpace · youtube · Twitter · Facebook | Sequel on MySpace
Chris Beuermann
Site Admin

by evilChild! » 18 Jan 2011 09:06

So no spontaneous flow what so ever… I like to talk about woman, love and flowers and getting drunk outside our local gas station.

You can keep on looking thread Chris but I won’t change my behavior… In the end you will be so polluted by love and eye candy that you won’t be able to lock another thread… Especially here @ the lounge.

I’m the admin of the world… And I hold the key to your brain!

/Admin8 track analog studio / N3 - Living off grid since 2004 - Yoga instructor and Apache healer. Fanzine editor and Creative Director for New Age Health Magazine. CEO and Vice President for Natural Apache Association. Experienced in Yoga, Meditation, Healing, LSD mentor. Used to be a sex guru but lately I have experienced problem producing wood for our fire. Hello! It’s not 1983 anymore. We have computers now. No need to travel or write on silly paper.
evilChild!

by Chris Beuermann » 18 Jan 2011 11:53

And I hold the key to your brain!

Don’t think soSupport Knowledge Base | Steinberg on MySpace · youtube · Twitter · Facebook | Sequel on MySpace
Chris Beuermann
Site Admin

Edit postReport this postReply with quote Re: Do we need to stay on topic in the lounge?
by Big K » 18 Jan 2011 15:03

Evil…
Not a chance…ask yourself first, if there is anything that can be locked or opened with that key, at all.
Somehow, I have the feeling this will stay a lonely place…

To the rest of the world:
I am 50 and go off-topic whenever I bleed’n like … even nacked or painted blue and red if it suits me…
Big K

Private message Top

by evilChild! » 18 Jan 2011 15:40

Chris excuse me for asking! Do you get a hard on locking threads?

Media Lounge is Media Lounge and I’ve been here longer than you so please respect what I’m trying to say man… Don’t come around here and start locking threads. You suck when you do that!

Wasn’t Media Lounge supposed to be more relaxed - do we really need you here?

My two cents…8 track analog studio / N3 - Living off grid since 2004 - Yoga instructor and Apache healer. Fanzine editor and Creative Director for New Age Health Magazine. CEO and Vice President for Natural Apache Association. Experienced in Yoga, Meditation, Healing, LSD mentor. Used to be a sex guru but lately I have experienced problem producing wood for our fire. Hello! It’s not 1983 anymore. We have computers now. No need to travel or write on silly paper.
evilChild!

by Chris Beuermann » 18 Jan 2011 15:51

Hello Evilchild,

This kind of communication we will not tollerate here anymore in the new forums.

When you want to talk about “non” music related topics, then please visit an internet forum where it is possible.
Here & in the other lounges the topics should be music related.

thank you.

ChrisSupport Knowledge Base | Steinberg on MySpace · youtube · Twitter · Facebook | Sequel on MySpace
Chris Beuermann
Site Admin

by Fredo » 18 Jan 2011 15:53

Had send Evil a PM, and wanted to remove his post.
Too late.

Chris, give 'm one more chance, he has been around for a long time.
He barks loud, but doesn’t bite.

Fredo
Fredo
Site Admin

Private messageWebsite

Thanks Big K!

It’s nice to have you on my side bro. Hope more of the oldies join us in our struggle - Media Lounge is ours. We don’t need your help Chris! It worked just fine without you and I’m pretty sure the lounge will run smooth without your thread locking skills…

Guys,

Please cool down. How can any of you think that these kind of posts will improve the situation.
All it does is making it worse.
Now please cool down. As you rightly say, we are all long time friends, and I understand you want to stick together. So blowing this thing up and provoking an incident with whoever will certainly not help.
If “sticking together as friends” is really the goal you are after, then do what friends are supposed to do: respect each other.

There are new forum rules, and we have decided to be fairly strict. I know that both of you are in favor of this.
It should be easy to see, that, if we tolerate any improper behaviour on one side, we can not restrict improper behaviour of others. There is nothing wrong with having some fun, but you also have to know where to stop. And after all, we are on the Steinberg forums. I’m with Chris when he says that the www has plenty of (better) alternatives for discussion -extremely- off-topic things.

Fredo

What Fredo says!

It is absolutely unnecessary to question Chris’ presence in the Lounge part of the forum at it looks like it is much needed.
This is still our forum and if you intend to talk about love, sex and women, please either try another forum for that or switch to real life mode for a change! It is fairly easy to understand that this is too off topic for a Steinberg music related forum. As this is a Steinberg forum and we are responsible for its content, we cannot leave you alone and won’t do so. This means we have to monitor your postings as well and this eats up our time we need for support in general.

So please stop these kind of posts and all is well. If not I am afraid you have to go.

I won’t mess with your time guys… Fredo let’s keep in touch bro!

And to does of you who are interested in keeping contact. I have a site and my own personal (private) forum - I’m wondering if I should create a new and more relaxed Media Lounge so we can keep in touch guys… I don’t want this to end here. Hit me a email and pass the word to all the old guys who got banned from the old forum. Maybe we can make it work!

Oh and I’ll keep my membership here so I can ask for music related advices from you creative guys @ Steinborg.

My contact info:

stefan@countrypollution.com

phone: +46 70 38 333 91

Thank you Mr. evilChild! Much appreciated!

But - I have to say this topic is silly :neutral_face: least on b’gining :arrow_right:

But - I have to say this topic is silly :neutral_face: least its b’gining :arrow_right: