This one is not related to C9 in particular. To me it’s been around for awhile with previous Cubase versions as well.
Here it is:
- Open audio clip in sample editor.
- Edit audio (create silence or cut a piece of silence for instance)
- Try to play audio to check the result of editing
- Audio seams muted - no sound
- Have to close the editor and re-open in order to play the clip through the sample editor
- If I undo the edit operation - the same “no sound” state happens and I have to close and re-open again if I wish to audition the audio.
Is it only me having this annoying bug? Am I doing something wrong?