Sample Player in C6

Really need this. Something like FL has or DP (nanosampler). I hate needing to copy/paste audio files. And I want something for a single sample (not that I even know how to load my own samples into Groove Agent).

Anyone have any suggestion since Steinberg doesn’t include something as simple as this?

http://www.uvisoundsource.com/uvi-workstation/article_info.php/articles_id/8

UVI Workstation. As simple as it gets and free, too.

Como

+1

Not really looking for a multi timbral sample player, I already have kontakt.

I am more interested in something like nanosampler or how FL studio handles single audio files.

Something simple/lite, that plays one audio file and has a small feature set.

Thanks though.

Do a search here,

Yeah I have done a search there.

Still think something like Groove Agent Mini would be nICE.

Hi,

I´m a newbie with Cubase, so maybe you´ve already figured this out or it isn´t what your looking for, but hey…

Have you tried loading Groove Agent ONE and add Beat Designer as a MIDI insert on that track. Then you´ve got a pattern builder like in FL (don´t forget to load a kit in Groove Agent).

I haven´t found out so far how to record or edit it in a track though.

Don´t know yet about working with your samples other than importing them as audio. I tried using Direct Wave as an VSTi in Cubase but that was very unstable.

Regards,

Charles

Aloha guys

Wondering if there Is there a way to use FL inside Cubase?
Kinda like a plug-in.

Might solve the OPs prob.

HTH
{"-'}

The problem with the uvi workstation is that it do not support drag and drop from the arranger window (crashes all the time) … This could be done easily in halion sonic se with a minor update… or in groove agent one. A great addon, imo.

Just discovered that you can load your own samples in Groove Agent. Just import them as audio files on a track, create an instrument track with GA, then drag and drop the samples on the pads (and save as a preset if you want).

Check out more here: - YouTube

Yes you can drag sounds on the pads of groove agent one, but it could be great to drag a sound from the arranger view on a single agent one pad and beeing able to play it on the whole keyboard area. Actualy you can’t.