sample rate issue pls help

hi guys !
normally i record in 44.1.with 24 bit (or floating 32)
i recently set my newest project (1 song) to 48.1…
i now have the following problem
.:
my audio and midi are not in tune…

i tuned my guitar with a tuner (external) and cross referenced it to a midi track… it was way out … i then imported a loop from the media browser it was in cm… but not any longer…
what have i forgotten or is there something i can do ??
:question:
pls only reply if you know the answer i don’t want to start a flame war thread on what the best sample rate is or why i want to record with 48 ( simple i have a job for another studio who uses 48 all the time )…
thank you in advance , have a great weekend
cheers
tony

And are you sure, your soundcard´s clock also switched to 48 kHz and is not still in 44,1 kHz. Unfortunately you once again decided to not post a lot of info on your system… :wink:

As we know, you can not reference audio directly to MIDI, so which is the device that is triggered by the MIDI data (external instrument /internal VSTi / Which one…?)

In what way is the guitar out of tune in compared to the “MIDI” (higher / Lower)?

so whenever you have samples recorded at 44 and want to import them in to 48 or higher you have to import them in to the pool by also also copying them to project location and apply sample convert wich is a tickbox in the import pop up. so if your samples are allready in the pool delete them from the pool without obviously deleting them from the hdd and then import them again with sample rate convertion

thanks guys.
i will look into that on Monday morning…
sounds like the clock thing…i will let you know .
…as far as my system details …i have no clue as how to add them like i see at the foot of many posts…
i am a working live musician and rarely use the forum these days… especially since the change over to this format …
i have however been here since sx 3 .0…omg i´m getting old ha ha…

can sombody shed some light on how to add those system foot notes to my posts …
thanks in advance ,
cheers
“T”