Sampler Control: How to Transfer audio file to Halion or Padshop

Hi,
I imported an aif audio file into Sampler Control, it works fine and no problem.
Now I want to Transfer this audio file to HALion or Padshop pro and save it as a VST instrument.

But when I try to Transfer , the only option I get is, Transfer to Groove Agent SE and the other options are greyed out.
I did google search but I only got the Cubase User’s manual section which I’ve already read regarding Sampler Control options.

I would appreciate any help or guidance.
I attach a screen shot.

Thank you
Screen Shot 2020-07-02 at 8.49.08 PM.png

Hi,

You cannot transfer it to other but Groove Agent SE plug-in.

Hi Martin,

It is possible on my system. Is the OP doing something different?
Screen Shot 2020-07-03 at 11.34.07.jpg

Hi,

OK, ups… Thank you for correcting me. Actually on my side, I can Transfer only Groove Agentn SE and Padshop. The other two menu items are named just “Transfer to”. Do you have the latest update of the plug-in installed, please?

I have GA 5.020.207
Halion 6.3.1.77
Padshop 2.010.47

I am on Mac Mojave 10.14.6

Thanks for your reply.
Could you please explain why I cannot transfer to other except Groove Agent SE plugin?
My audio (.aif) file is a string sound, not a drum kit sound, that’s why I need to transfer it to HALion or Padshop Pro for using it as an VST instrument for other project.
According to Cubase User’s manual:
You can transfer audio samples from Sampler Control to the following Steinberg VST instruments:
Groove Agent
Groove Agent SE
HALion

@ozinga,
Thanks for your reply.
I maybe doing something wrong.
Could you please explain what is your process exactly in Sampler Control?

Hi,

Sorry, I was wrong.

Actually now I think it’s a bug. I’m just thinking, how to slim it down and how to be able to reproduce it. So far we have 3 different cases here: