Sampler in a different window

Hiya

People have already asked for this, but i prefer the sampler to be open in a separate window, just like how you can set the Editor to be activated in
a separate window.
Personally i don’t like the lower zone option, i find it clutters and slows my workflow down, hence why i use 2 monitors.

Please sort this out in the next update please, this is the only thing that puts me off using the sampler in cubase!

Hi and welcome,

You can open the Sampler Editor in the dedicated window. Click to the Open in Separated window, in the right-top corner of the editor. In the Preferences > Editors, you can set it up so the editor immediately opens in the new window while double-click.

hiya pal

Ive tried that and still opens in the lower zone, there for i have to click on the arrow to open in another window, i just prefer if would open on my other monitor instead of returning to the lower zone everytime i open it.

Thanks for replying :slight_smile:

Hi,

What about other editors (Key Editor, Sample Editor)? Do they open in the dedicated window?

Same problem here, i use dual screen setup too. Other editors opens in new window, but sampler track opens in lower zone(