Sorry, I’m poor at English.
I purchased Cubase Pro 9 yesterday.
Currently, I’m in trouble by a critical issue about Sampler Track.
- Create empty project
- Add Sampler Track or Create Sampler Track.
-> Sampler Control will do a whiteout by 100% accuracy.
I did the following test.
a. Clean install OS.
d. Narrow one’s issue of causation, No third party plug-ins are installed because a problem becomes complex.
b. Stop Anti Virus Software.
c. Disable Firewall.
I did the same test by other PC but result was same.
Additionally, I downloaded Cubase Pro 9 Complete Installer many times but an installer is normal.
- Microsoft Windows 7 SP1 x64
- Intel Core i7-920 2.67GHz
- ASUSTeK Computer P6T Deluxe V2
- Corsair TR3X6G1333C9 (*12GB)
- ELSA GLADIAC GTX 260 V3 896MB
- Steinberg UR-28M
- 9.0 and 9.01
eLicenser Control Center
SamplerControl.zip (20.3 KB)