Sampler Track in Cubase 9

No, it should work with all material just like Cubase’s real time pitch shift and time stretch.

Maybe saving the project then running Cubase again or creating another sampler track with the same sample will fix it.

Right, seems then it’s some artefact. Happens with only some songs, that’s created in 9.03 and even then not with on all sampler tracks. I’m giving the “workarounds” a try.

Shout out about Sampler Track(s) - bump.

I’d not used Sampler Track(s) and was missing out on the party. I finally discovered it and, as was said, it is a very useful creative tool. I’d overlooked it and finally “found the room” where it lives.

Good video from Vintique Sound – Cubase Quick Tip - Start using the Sampler Track - YouTube – opened the door.

Like it for –

1. Pads
  2. Drums (Multiple tracks)
  3. Parts (Vocal effects)
  4. Leads

Any tips about using it? If we use many Sampler Tracks, what kind of CPU hit are we dealing with for each one?

How do you change sampler tracks background colour? It’s the same as the global “colour preset” i picked. I’d like to change sampler tracks bground just as i have the option to change the editors background. I need those to be almost white.