Sampler track - major imrovements suggestions

It’s been the pattern that they create a new function and never develop it further such as the Arranger Track and The Expression Map. I would rather see them improve what is already there before any new projects. The Sampler Track isn’t on my list. Groove Agent SE4 is far more powerful and more useful. The Sampler track is a toy to satisfy an annoying and frequent request. If you want to get the most out of Groove Agent SE4, get a second monitor and a 16 pad controller instead of using a keyboard. It helps you remember where things are as it will match up to the screen. Then you can easily drag samples from Cubase Arranger or Pool to Groove Agent SE4.

velocity

No matter how powerful your tool is, but the complexity on it, is what drives people away. Do you know why most new musicians using FL Studio? It because of it’s simplicity . no one want to spend sleepless nights trying to figure just a simple thing. Cubase is a powerful DAW out there, But, its not easy to learn it. Making that sampler lower zone more complex will be a disaster. Yes few features are needed. G.A is just for people whom are already in advanced stage of knowing the sofware. We do not need that, we want to make music fast from our brains,that’s all…

+Tone Generator to tune samples

So many great suggestions in here I hope this gets a update soon!!

more of my experiences/suggestions

• when using “Transfer to New Instrument” start/stop locators information is lost. i’d prefer to keep that important information
  • would like to see the familiar Hitpoint slice detection inside this editor and quickly map slices to keyboard in a few clicks.
  • crop sample