Hi, I have a wired issue:
- I had to reinstall Windows 10 after a failed update
- Kept all my data but not my apps
- Reinstalled newest Version of Cubase 9
- In my old projects “sampler track” does not work anymore (it does not play nor give me the possibilty to drop audio there)
- In new empty projects everything seems to work
- I uninstalled C9 and reinstalled it then again
-> same issue
- I tried the projects on another computer and there my old sampler tracks work just fine.
Now I am out of ideas (I try a workaround where I convert the sampler tracks into halion instruments on another machine and then try to load them again on my mein machine).
Anyone any ideas? Thanks in advance!