Sampler Track Woes [solved]

Sorry, just seen this. Replacing my ageing dongle fixed all my issues.

“Just to update this thread, since replacing my 10+year old USB dongle for the newer one I’ve had zero crashes.”

Hi Steve, I’m also having a really bad time with constant crashes everytime I click “Create Sample Track” to use MIDI to control a sample. Please can you tell me how to replace a dongle, like you did!

Hi shanabit, could you please tell me how to do a full re-install of Cubase? The Download Assistant shows “Install Again”. The dropdown menu shows “Delete downloaded files” - is this it?

Also, if I delete Cubase before reinstalling it, will it also delete all the other instruments, e.g. Halion, Retrologue, Groove Agent, etc? And will I have to install them all again?

Thanks!
-Richard

Hi, i dont know if this post is still running but its the closest match to the problems i am having using cubase 9.5 and particularily sampler tracks. I may have a song with several or more sampler tracks and audio tracks perfectly in sync. However if i stop the song say half way through to edit anything, and press play again, the sampler tracks are out of sync and i have to rewind to the start of the song in order to continue. Very annoying and time consuming. If anyone has any suggestions i would appreciate it. If not i will start a new thread. Thanks.

I seem to have finally figured out what was causing my “Create Sampler Track” crashing, & here’s a video to show you all, in case it helps any of you:

1 Like