Sampler Tracks: No Multi Channel Export! WTF!

Hey… I try not to be overly negative, but this one is just really piss-ing me off. There’s no option to render sampler tracks in the multi channel export. This has led to tons of clients of mine over dozens of projects complaining to me about missing certain trackouts. Usually I have to fully refund clients and just tell them sorry there’s nothing I can do because I’ve already deleted the project files to clear room. I’ve always rendered trackouts assuming that the sampler tracks were included in the Audio Tracks section or something.

This is so annoying, and I don’t understand why it’s like this. I can’t even tell if it’s a bug or just gross negligence. Am I the only one with this issue? Or are other people actually able to render sampler tracks and it’s just me???

This really needs to be a priority fix though… I don’t see why it would be so complicated.

I’m going to have to stop using sampler tracks because I can’t take the chance of any more projects missing files. It’s just really annoying because now I’m really in the habit of using them.

Here’s a picture just to show it.