Save dialogs hanging in MacOS... QT problem?

Shiki, you’re annoyed by that issue – understandably so! Just like Leo I was immediately stumped by your three years. I’d like to politely ask you to think twice before you imply that the Dorico developers don’t take such things seriously and allow bugs to live on for years. Not that they’d need my defense, but it’s just not true.

I do apologize that my assumption made you feel upset.

I used to throw loaded assumptions in this subforum in old days. However, I didn’t imply their laziness this time.

They are working things hard to improve the product, but prioritizing tasks is also a big matter… especially what Daniel said about “compelling reason” above (if it really exists).

Update: Something is wrong in my current assumption.

This bug is triggerable on my MacBook Pro mid-2017, but I failed to trigger this bug on my Mac Pro Cylinder.
Both of them running the same build of macOS 10.14.5 18F132 and Dorico 2.2.20 and both have Adobe CC and Box client installed.
The only freeze on both of my computers is: when you try the first time modifying flow name / player name / layout name since everytime I run the Dorico application, the application freezes for several seconds.

I compared the System Preferences between two computers and found that Dorico 2 has been added again to the Accessibility list in the Privacy Settings of macOS System Preferences.

Follow the instructions in this thread and remove Dorico 2 from the Accessibility list in the Privacy Settings of macOS System Preferences.

I did this just now and the issue is gone from my laptop, except the common one said above regarding the modification of flow / player / layout name.
I wonder when the heck did Dorico ask me again for the privacy privileges of that.