Save Folder Track Preset, saves all tracks+routings

Yes, this would allow a user to save entire routing chains, say for vocal - The "audio channel’, a ‘group channel’ for pre-send processing, one or any number of fx channels which are then summed into another group channel for processing. This entire chain, with all the fx, and settings, could be saved.

Ah man is this really not a thing in Cubase.
I just made a whole folder full of midid tracks all neatly named with expression maps.
If I was to save the project and use the track import function maybe that would work?

Maybe it would… maybe it wouldn’t… that’s the fun of Track Archives. Horrendously flaky.

Semi victory. The track import works but it destroys the folder structure and doesn’t assign an expression map to the track.
The midi channels are there and the kontakt multi loads though.

Yea it doesn’t really work.

+1+1+1+1+1

Thanks for the support.

I need this now for my current deep complicated projects and custom workflow routings.

+1. The most frustrating feature missing from Cubase. Important for creative work to not get bogged down in scientist mode when you’re trying to stay in the flow. Please let us save our inputs.

This thread is in need of a royal bump.

two other threads:

This is why I export selected tracks instead. and import track archive. I would much rather have a non-linear mode as this is easy enough to do with export and import. But it would seem that since you can do it through export and import to an XML file, that it is a very very simple request!

From 5 years ago… just noticed that.