save masterpreset with audiomontage

…I still think that this would be extremly useful…is there any possibility?

regards

max

It’s already available
2011-08-10_10-44-48.png
2011-08-10_10-43-52.png
2011-08-10_10-42-31.png

…thank you PG, but the preset does not load automatically, if I open the audiomontage, I have to click restore Master Section preset.

regards.

max.

This topic has been discussed many times, there are good reason not to make this automatic, as the Master Section is shared among all open documents, each one with a potential preset…

…I know that we discussed this several times…and still I think it would be useful as an option… :slight_smile:

m.

I would also love an option that could be turned on to allow the master section to always load and unload when a montage is open or closed. I am getting used to how Wavelab operates, but whenever I need to go back and open an older session I mastered in Waveburner, it is really nice to know that the master section is permanent to the session and that I didn’t accidentally forget to load the right master section.

If there is any way to make it an option I think it would still be worth it.

Also, I still have the problem sometimes with the Apple Magic mouse where I can accidentally crank up the track fader in montage when I’m trying to zoom in near the start of the montage.

I wish that you could turn off being able to adjust the track fader with the scroll wheel, it’s hard to do any accurate adjustments with the scroll wheel anyway. I bet that 99% of people adjust the track volume manually for accuracy.

+1 for the option, saving AND loading master section with montage.
Just like the other DAWs behave.
If possible. :slight_smile:

…PG, please, please, please…

For me the possibility of storing the masterpreset with the AM is still not solved properly.

I open audiomontage “AM01” with the saved masterpreset (called AM01) and I change some plugins.
Than I save again, next time I open WL and AM01 the masterpreset AM01 should show the new plugins…but it doesn’t!
I have to give the audiomontage a new name, for instance AM02…

As mentioned several times, for me and someone else this is a very complicated workflow.

I would like to save the mastersettings with the audiomontage…if i open the am, I have all the settings as they were at the time of closing the am…

Do we have a chance to get this feature?

regards

max.

I open audiomontage “AM01” with the saved masterpreset (called AM01) and I change some plugins.
Than I save again, next time I open WL and AM01 the masterpreset AM01 should show the new plugins

Right. This works here.

I have to give the audiomontage a new name, for instance AM02…

What do you mean?

I recall you have to click on this button, to restore the preset:
2012-05-31_10-06-48.png

…strange, I clicked on the button you mentioned but the masterpreset did not show the new plugins.

I had to give the audiomontage a new name (save under…), than i had to click “save masterpreset with AM” => window where I have the possibility to change the name of the masterpreset, click ok => than the new presets are recognized…

regards.
m.