Score divisi formatting

I apologize if there is already a topic on this. If there is, I couldn’t find it. I am working on an orchestral score where each woodwind pair plays mostly in unison. There are limited places where I am using the divisi feature, which looks great in the parts, but I would prefer to have the score formatted so that both voices are on the same staff, rather than having them split into two. Is there a way to do this?

There is: the old-fashioned way. There is no automatic procedure to condense two players into a staff, although the team is working on what will be a groundbreaking implementation of such a feature. Until then, I’m afraid you’ll have to do it as you would in any other software: creating another player and condensing both staves into that one, to be shown in the full score.

Amanda, to echo what Luis said, you may find this helpful: Condensing scores in Dorico - Scoring Notes.

This is very helpful info. Thank you both for the quick reply.

There is no automatic procedure to condense two players into a staff, although the team is working on what will be a groundbreaking implementation of such a feature.

So looking forward to this feature !

Regards

Dave