Score editor: automatic repeat sections detection

Hi,
In order to speed up the workflow when creating score from midi tracks, it would be very usefull to have an automatic repeat sections detection mechanism:
For exemple: let’s say a midi track with a pattern reapeted 10 times. You select the track, go to score, your pattern appears only one time but with the repeat bars at the beginning and at the end and a “x10” on top of the end one.
Something optional of course and configurable.

To let you better understand the benefits of such feature, more details:
When I write music or work on an arrangement that I will have to play live with some other musicians, I normally create a full midi version to generate the scores. (If one instrument has been recorded as audio, I record a midi version by playing it on a midi piano. For the vsti, I can duplicate the midi tracks if necessary). I do some cleaning (quantification,…) on this full midi arrangement, then go to score to generate a conductor and individual scores for each musician. So far, it’s efficient and quick. But if a musician as to play 10 times the same pattern, he will get a long score with 10 times the same thing written: annoying… So I can do more cleaning on the midi tracks, and play with bar signs, hiding stuff to simplify the scores, but to get a good result is quite tricky and most of the time, I have to break the consistency between the original arrangement and the “score” arrangement. Why is it important to keep that consistency? If i have to modify something in my arrangement (which is often the case), to update the scores can become a nightmare if I don’t have that consistency. Just an exemple: when you change a bar type for one instrument, the change is done for all instruments, but they are not necessarly having repeats at the same time. So when you create a repeat section on one instrument score, all the other scores become wrong!
That’s why this feature would be more than helpfull, a real time saving option.