Score Editor: "Dynamic Mapping setup" is not sending Volume and Controller

Hi,

I noticed that for in my Project, the dynamic mapping in score editor is not sending to my DXF instrument EastWest Play library. I have set up the Dynamic Mapping so that it sends CC1 and CC11 ( expression) to the instrument.

When I placed them traditionally using controller automation, it works perfectly. However, when I use Score editor, and place dynamic markings nothing works.

Does anyone know what is the issue please?
CS

Please use the General support forum for questions on how to use Cubase. This is not a bug, and it works beautifully.

Please read the “Working with mapped dynamics” chapter in the Score Layout and Printing manual.

I am sorry. I thought that was an issue.
I am using EW play Play as instrument track with multiple instruments load it in for different articulation. Like I said I need to use both CC1 ( modulation) and CC11 Expression for french horns in EWQL SO GOLD. I guess my situation is different. This works in Key Editor.

I forgot to mention the track is an instrument track using polyphony to there different channels in the instrument track for three different EW instances.

In the controller lane I only have 0 available for each CC to choose. In fact it is list of 127 zeros!

If I have a an instrument track ( like the one below) with a single instance of an instrument is it and also MIDI track, I have for every CC value in the controller lane 127 options from 0-127.
Screen Shot 2019-03-11 at 9.26.35 PM.png

I noticed also that “All CC” folder is not available in add parameter of the controller lane.
Screen Shot 2019-03-11 at 9.34.44 PM.png
I guess I need to send parameter to specific channel which in my case is sending it to channel 1. I guess two of the instruments in the VSTi does not respond to modulation and expression. Maybe I should’ve added the dynamic symbols to the layout layer or project layer; or have added added notes and symbols under each note in each layer? I will try it tomorrow.

For now I am going to put them in the key editor.