Score Editor Issue: Cubase Crashes after Inserting Chord Symbol

Hi,

I was reading the Score Editor article I tried to follow step 13 to place a chord but it seems impossible.
ezgif.com-optimize.gif
I disabled all the third party plugging and in safe modeg.

Hi,

Could you attach the *.crash file, please?

I cannot reproduce it here on my side.

Thank you Martin, here are two crash files merged together!

ScoreEditor Crash.crash (68.3 KB)
I have since past month ( with 10 days vacation) 21 crashes.

I am going to report this to Steinberg to see what they suggest me to do!

Thanks again.

Hi,

The 1st crash is in KORG plug-in. The 2nd, I don’t know. Please provide the source *.crash file(s) to be able to resolve it/them.

Thank you Martin. I guess you are talking about this one!

Do you know which korg plugin? I have only a Nano konrol that don’t use it anymore!
Cubase 10.5_2020-03-17-103459_CS-i7-iMac.crash (126 KB)

Hi,

Sorry it wasn’t plug-in, it was KORG driver:

Thread 0 Crashed:: Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread
0   jp.co.korg.advKorgUSBMIDIDriver2	0x000000010c394c99 USBDevice::GetDeviceDescriptor() + 233
1   jp.co.korg.advKorgUSBMIDIDriver2	0x000000010c395482 USBDeviceManager::ServicePublished(unsigned int) + 82
2   jp.co.korg.advKorgUSBMIDIDriver2	0x000000010c39314c IOServiceClient::ScanServices() + 188
3   jp.co.korg.advKorgUSBMIDIDriver2	0x000000010c396a4e USBMIDIDeviceManager::USBMIDIDeviceManager(USBMIDIDriverBase*, unsigned int) + 190
4   jp.co.korg.advKorgUSBMIDIDriver2	0x000000010c397bf3 USBVendorMIDIDriver::Start(unsigned int) + 51

The 2nd crash is in Cubase. Reported to Steinberg CAN-28228. Just for testing, could you try in Cubase Safe Start Mode, please?

Btw, on the video, I can see the mouse pointer is shifted to the right (you click on the right side of the controller and it opens; here on my side it works for the Chord Type for example but not for the Root Note). Is it like this even in the reality? Or is it just when recording the screen?

I see. I am at work now. But it happens with and without recording!

Also, the last crash file, was not related to Korg drive. The crash occurred in Safe mode I suppose.

Last time, for some reason, iMac was refusing to go to Safe mode ( just show what project I want to choose). I will try it again, when I am home.