Steps to reproduce the issue:
- Create an empty project;
- Add a midi track and draw a 3 measure (or more) MIDI part;
- With the MIDI part selected open the Score Editor
- Make sure the project playhead is at 220.127.116.11 (at the beginning of the second measure, or at any other measure except the first one);
- Set the Quantize Preset value to 1/2;
- Go to “Transport/Transport Commands” and select “Nudge Cursor Right” (you’ll see that the playhead/cursor moves one half note forward);
- Go again to the “Transport/Transport Commands” menu and select this time “Nudge Cursor Left”.
→ Instead of coming back (at the start of the measure), the cursor takes two steps back (ie. it moves two half notes backward), instead of only one. This happens with any Quantize Preset value, and only in the Score Editor. In the Project window, or in the Key Editor, there’s no problem of this sort.
→ Both Cubase 10.0.60 and Cubase 10.5.12 pro versions have this problem.
Thanks for reading.