Score Editor: Switching between Full Score and Individual Parts

Hello! Last year I have used the Score Editor in cubase 10 extensively to make Orchestral Scores for a live performance which had good results.

I just upgraded to Cubase 10.5 and I am starting to work on a new Orchestral Score but I am having a little big problem. When using Cubase 10 I switched from the Full Score to the individual parts for each instrument by double clicking on the blue box that appears at the beginning of the Staff when you Select it, but now doing that opens the Score Settings, which is useful since you have to open that window all the time when working with Scores (I used the < key command which is not assigned to anything on default), but now I don’t know how to switch beetween the Full Score and the Parts, it’s been two hours and I still can’t find out how to do it. Please help me.

To change it back to your C10 setting: please select Preferences > Scores> Editing > Double-Click on Staff flips between full scores/part. Now you < key command should work!

Thank you mate!! that was it. I checked the settings but I must have missed it. I think the Cubase team should tell us of this little changes somewhere, it’s not the first time that something like this happens to me. Cheers!!

you are welcome.
I have Ctrl+S for staff setting and kept < for going to the start of project.
I just posted a feature request for that!