Screen advice please.

I’m looking to buy a bigger screen so’s I can see the mixer easier, I currently have 3 24inch screens at 1920 by 1080 and was wondering if a 29 inch 1920 by 1200 screen would be a worthwhile improvement, A 4K screen would mean changing my graphics card as well so not looking to go that far…maybe :confused:

cheers, Kevin

Hello,

Buying a higher inch monitor will surely give you some extra.
The 29" monitor will support 2560X1080 resolution.

You can buy a monitor which supports 1980X1200 but need to check the compatibility with GPU as well.
Can you please tell us which GPU you have.

Thank you,
Wyatt Edwards
https://www.clouddesktoponline.com/

Hi, thanks for your reply…a good point regarding the 2560x1080 on a bigger screen, never thought of that :slight_smile: so that should do it…my GPU is in my sig…1920x1200 screens seem to be hard to come by at the mo so reckon I’ll go for a bigger screen and use the hi reso…thanks mate… :slight_smile:

Just be sure the monitor you choose supports the highter resolution, there are plenty of older larger (particularly 32") monitors that only support up to 1920x1080.

I use 25 inch monitor with 2560x1440p resolution, ACER dont know the exact type. It has enough width and especially height for me. I wouldn’t go with smaller size with this resolution. I had been trying out 24inch and the text was too small to read carefully. With 25inch, event it is just 1 inch, the readilibility is optimal. I sit at arm-length from the monitor, the keyboard touching it.

ok thanks