I was reading about the white lines in 4k monitors but i have a 1080p one and this is not a small line in borders. This is ALL the screen full of lines with any HDDPI option. Is imposible to do nothing. The good news is that is a free version that comes with a Yamaha console. The bad that i think I will never be able to use it.
Hi and welcome to the forum,
This is not Cubase issue. Is the graphic card driver issue. It has been discussed here on the forum several times already. Please, search the forum for the solution.
Oh, I found the information… Please, try to follow this thread.
Or if you are using NVIDIA driver, try to install the driver the recommended way, please.
- Download the latest Studio driver version from here.
- Disconnect the computer from Internet to make sure Windows will not download and install own graphic driver.
- Uninstall the NVIDIA driver.
- Restart computer.
- Start the NVIDIA driver installation (as administrator).
- Don’t install the whole package, use the Custom (Advanced) settings.
- Disable everything (don’t install NVIDIA Experience, PhysX, etc.), keep just the video driver enabled.
- Connect your computer to the internet.
You can also try disabling image sharpening and some anti-aliasing options first, for me it worked with both drivers.
Nvidia’s studio driver is basically the stable branch, and the gaming driver is more something like a current-branch. So there’s a chance you can keep your gaming drivers, if you want/need them. Studio is always more stable though.