Screen resolution minimum requirement

Hi

I’ve been a Cubase user for years and I absolutely love it!

I have been using Cubase 5 on a PC laptop running Windows XP for the last nine years, and have deliberately avoided updating as I was perfectly happy with the setup and didn’t want to disrupt anything.

However, it has got to the point where I feel I need to take the plunge and update both the hardware (ie the computer) and the software. With this in mind, I recently purchased a refurbished late-2011 Macbook Pro with an i5 2.4 GHz processor and 16GB of RAM. Granted, this is still quite an old computer, but it still meets the minimum requirements for Cubase 10 Pro in every aspect except one: screen resolution. I have seen it quoted that Cubase 10 Pro requires a minimum screen resolution of 1366 x 768. However, my MacBook Pro is currently running a screen resolution of 1280 x 800, which appears to be the maximum it can manage.

My question is: will I be able to run Cubase 10 Pro on this computer?

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers!
BC

I’m not on a MAC so I won’t comment about your question but, FYI… Here is the link to the requirements listed by Steinberg. Minimum display resolution is listed as 1440 x 900.

Regards :sunglasses:

Thanks Prock!