Screen resolution

Hi, I recently purchased Sound Forge 14 Pro which included Spectral Layers Pro 6. All installed fine and worked as expected. I have been going through the Spectral Layers manual and running the software at the same time and all worked correctly. Today when I loaded Spectral Layers the screen resolution went from 1920x1080 to something like half or third.
I have deleted and re-installed the software, searched the internet for a solution, also searched the Steinberg site to no avail.

How do I change the resolution for this program? All my other programs display correctly on the two monitors (the right hand one is a 4k monitor set to 1920x1080). The link below shows a screen shot of my set up.

Hi and welcome to the forum!

First off, can you tell us a little about your setup (I see it’s Windows 10 from your screenshot, but what build? 1903, 1909 2004 etc.) and what graphics device you are using (Nvidia, Intel integrated, AMD etc.)?

As with all such things, what was the last change you remember making on your computer (Windows updates etc.)?

If you go to preferences, (Edit menu, Preferences) and click the display tab, at the bottom right you will see “Rendering API”, does that say DirectX or OpenGL? Try changing that an restarting SpectraLayers to see if that makes any difference.