SDA Downloads GA5 SE Version Instead of Full

I am trying to download the 5.0.30 update for Groove Agent 5 full version, not SE.

In SDA, I go to VST Instruments & Plugins, Groove Agent 5, and click Download next to “Groove Agent 5 - 5.0.30”.

However, Steinberg Download Assistant instead downloads the installer for Groove Agent 5 SE called “GrooveAgent_SE_5.0.30_Installer_win.exe”.

And there is no entry for GA 5 SE in SDA under VST Instruments & Plugins, so it looks like someone got SE mixed with full when setting up SDA.

I then went on the website Groove Agent 5 Updates and Downloads | Steinberg but the 5.0.30 update is not there, it’s still listing 5.0.20.

Can someone fix this? I really want to update Groove Agent 5 to 5.0.30. I own the full version, not SE.

I have exactly the same problem. In SDA I was hoping to get the full version of Groove Agent 5 and instead got GA 5 SE which is already installed on my computer. Hello Steinberg?

It has been fixed now.

And there is no entry for GA 5 SE in SDA under VST Instruments & Plugins, so it looks like someone got SE mixed with full when setting up SDA

It looks like they fixed the full version download but not the SE…