seaparate audio into one section

Hi…for the life of me I can not find this function on cubase 7…can anyone pls assist…I got an audio track cut up into sections…now I want to make it into only one section instead of a group of sections…in other programs there is a merge funtion…how can I do this in cubase 7?

ty

you can make it a ‘part’ (audio>events to part); you can group the events together so they all move whenever any events within it move (edit>group). or you can rebounce them into a new single event (literally write to disk as a new event) (audio>bounce).

or you can rebounce them into a new single event (literally write to disk as a new event) (audio>bounce).

Note that if there are gaps between events normal lasso or shift click select and bounce selection does not join them together…in this case use the range selection tool instead and then bounce selection to create a continuous event.

It does (usually) unless on of them is drwn with the pencil tool.

My apologies…you are correct, it does work in most instances, even with pencil drawn events between other events…the exception is if you create an empty event outside of your existing events…for instance to consolidate files to start at bar one (or whatever) - This is when you can use the range tool instead.