First off, congratulations on another great update! I’m really enjoying the new features.
I think I’m running into some issues with condensed sections. Attached is a project with music in six flows.
- The “div.” label appears as expected, but there’s no “unis.” label for the occasional unison note, such as the one in measure 5. I kind of expect them to be here as solo instruments would with “a 2”, except with additional “div.” labels. Is there an option for this?
- I put a condensing change to force double stems, but this prevents condensing entirely. I think this is because the divisi is in the middle of the system?
- I moved the divisi to the beginning of the system and duplicated the music to both parts. This flow is fine, but I would rather not have to do that.
- I decided that I want the following system to be single-stem, so I added a blank condensing change and “unis.” appears as expected. However, the appearance of the label is unstable, and sometimes it appears as “div.”, such as after toggling condensing.
- I moved the first note of that system to the following beat, but “div.” appears instead of “unis.”.
- I used Restore Unison, and the labels go away entirely, which I suppose is expected. The staff label implies unison, but since the last system was not, perhaps a label could be included here to prevent ambiguity?
Also, I should mention that when duplicating flows, condensing change settings do not get copied over, and I had to manually set them each time.
section_condensing_test.zip (589 KB)