Seeking Advice: Investing in the Steinberg Ecosystem with Cubase 12 and Dorico 4

I’m contemplating purchasing into the Steinberg ecosystem with Cubase 12 and Dorico 4. However, I’d like to gather some insights from those who are familiar with these software tools and the current state of the Steinberg ecosystem.

Are Cubase 12 and Dorico 4 stable and feature-rich enough to justify the investment at this time? What are the notable improvements and any potential limitations compared to previous versions?
Thank You…

Well, the current versions are Cubase 13 and Dorico 5.1, for starters!

I can’t speak to Cubase, but Dorico is broadly very stable and feature-rich. Only you can tell whether Dorico’s features will be of benefit to you. What features are you looking for? What other products have you been using?

I’d suggest reading through the Dorico 5.1 Version History, which will list all the features and improvements; or go to a site like Scoring Notes and read their reviews of each Dorico release.

Also, download the demo versions of both!

Note that there’s no integration between Cubase and Dorico despite them both being Steinberg products. So you may want one or the other but there’s no compelling reason to get both.

Hai eboats,
Thank you for your reply. I will get it.
With regards,
Kirra Eva.