Seems like the Forum thinned out

I suspect some of the “senior members” won’t come back as they have lost there “titles”. :cry:

I suspect the forum simply isn’t interesting enough for them yet.

(So if they’re ever crossed by a cross-bill they’ll be cross

…but not for long.)

We do Solstice too, we renamed our old Christmas (we are raised that way but have now moved on) to Festival of Lights! Light is life. We welcome back the sun today! We light a candle and remember all those who have passed on.

We also welcomed it in whilst watching the eclipse, that was pretty special.

The forum will pick up… everyone’s got other things do do this time of year.

Cheers.

Jeez guys…It’s only been a WEEK! :unamused: And during the holidays. Everyone will eventually show up.

Tony

[quote=“matjones”]Yeah i’ve noticed a lot of old faces are missing too… Glyn… there are more members than 23 or so… i got caught out too by that… if you list them alphabetically you’ll see there are a lot more… /quote]

The ‘ALL’ page has a fault. Caught me out as well

No they won’t. Cracked copies I’m afraid.

Hi John

Thanks for that. Stuff like that means a lot to me, so it was great to be able to to watch this.

All the best
Glyn

It took me some days, but now I’m back

Hello :smiley:

…And of course my signature is no longer working.
This has happened with every single update/migration of this forum.

Some things never change.

Kim :nerd:

welcome to the mess, Kim! :laughing:

I’ve been out celebrating winter solstice so the spell checker saved me today haha :sunglasses: !

good night! bonk!

Hi Kim,

Good to see you here! :smiley:

Cheers,
Wim

Hi Kim :slight_smile:

We do this too. It’s called Christmas dinner.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Hey Kim! Great to see you finally made it here!

Hello Kim,

About time, I mean, Good to see you made it. :smiley:

John

Is it just me or does this Music Lounge page only show up if I’m logged in? How odd!

That’s the way it’s supposed to be, if you don’t have a mysteinberg account you won’t see the lounge.

This thread popped to the top again and I thought I’d share that the questions I’ve been holding in my mind is ‘For how LONG will this forum remain thinned out.’ and ‘with WHAT will it thicken up’

This place feels dang different.

Like … the couches in this place are new, and have not yet begun to get the indentations of our specific arses. I’m still smelling the recently removed wrapping, rather than the stink of stale sweat and last night’s farts. I’ve got glum-relief nostalgia for that spot in the old place where a cat jumped in through the window, vomited on the carpet, and got kicked out.

However, whilst I’d prefer to be writing in a window-size of my choosing, rather than this microscopic text-entry window, I’m ‘sniffing’ a new chemistry building, with new atomic and molecular combination, where old and recently forged core-relationships maintain and develop like strong strands in a vine amongst which new shoots will form different patterns on this new trellis, and the aroma of our grapes hanging, ripe and firm to the touch before the end of February.

Best - I think I overextended the analogy - wishes
Glyn

I just want to be able to not have to re-sign in every time , and I’ll be happy.

feck-doh … yeah. +1 to that.

Yep… i’ve had no internet connection for two days and STILL it’s not been sorted… obviously one of those famous steinborg ‘features’ then :wink: