Select all "to front" events for processing

Anyone have a handy way to select all the events that are “on top” from a vocal comp, for example?
I comped using lanes and comp tool. Now would like to select all the “active” clips for some DOP…
(Don’t really want to bounce/consolidate)

Still searching! Anyone?

What is the specific reason for not using bounce?

I was curious about the reason, but you can go to Logical Editor - Properties - Media - Select - Active or Muted and then Transform to your specific choice.

Hi, not very neat but select the first event on the track, hold down shift and press “right arrow” until all your comp is selected…

Hope this helps

Regards
Yannick

Thanks Yannick. I’ll try that today!
JDSStudios - I’ll take another look at the PLE, but I couldn’t seem to find a “poperty” that corresponded with “to front”. Will try again, thanks!
(Reason for not wanting to bounce is that I may still want access to the edit/fades/clip gain etc…)

Maybe if you just duplicate the tack and then bounce, and disable or mute the original. If you then need a different take, it’s right there.
This may be faster for you all around.

This does definitely not work as you describe. It just c Gili yes to select the next event on whichever lane the first even is on. But thanks anyway!
UPDATE: THIS DOES WORK IF YOU COLLAPSE LANES BEFORE SELECTING. Thanks!

Sorry, I forgot to mention you have to collapse lanes before selecting :wink:

AND, all your lanes have to be cut at the exact same points so you don’t accidently select muted/underlying events from non playing lanes.

Regards

Yannick