Send MIDI to Multiple Destinations + Transpose

Allow the output/sends of a MIDI track to route to multiple instruments or samplers.
The ability to transpose the MIDI after routing would be a nice addition.
The following routing would be close to ideal:
MIDI Channel → Synth 1 (Original output assignment)
MIDI Channel → MIDI Send → (Optional transpose) → Synth 2

Thanks!

See this post:

This is basically a duplicate of the feature request above, so I’m locking this.

It has been brought to my attention that you might be requesting for something else. Could you explain your feature request in a little more detail? Are you sure that it’s not already possible in the current version of Cubase?

Romantique_TP, in vain you ignore this post. The post that you offer Layer Track - Cubase - Steinberg Forums does not solve this problem. (Even judging by the header). When I send events from the Midi track to other instruments tracks.Transposing does not work. Neither Local / Global Input Transformer, nor Midi Modifirers or Midi Insert> Transform. On each individual channel, all these things work. But when I send events from midi track, it does not work.

On each MIDI send channel, you can additionally activate the “MIDI Modifiers” effect to transpose the data you send. It is the only way I found to work (MIDI Modifiers or inserts on the receiving instrument track don’t work at all for me).