Separate WIN (PC) / MAC Sections ?!

Being that most issues are PC or MAC related, wouldn’t be more simple to diagnose related issues if the two were separated?

I mean, they are 2 completely different Cubase codes written for 2 different OS. I find it quite time consuming filing through (sometimes) pages of a thread only to find that its not a direct issue to my OS and code.

I love the soft & features but navigation and proper file organization doesn’t seem to be one of Steiny’s strong points!

Was covered hundreds of times when this forum was new and Steinberg decided to merge the PC and Mac forums together. Since then it’s settled down and seems to be working fine. Now… if only the Mac users would put Mac in the subject box :laughing: :mrgreen:

Yes, but this requires some serious thought before posting…which just doesn’t happen! :unamused:

Steiny’s decision was wrong, everyone knows that in most cases (atleast when searching)…sight proceeds thought! :astonished:

Well…

I can tell you now that Steinberg will not change that decision, if you had been around during those “discussions” both the Mac and the PC users were not holding back on their thoughts about the merger!

Interesting… :blush:

Windows user:
“if only the Mac users would put Mac in the subject box”, it seems to me that would do it.

Mac user:
“Yes, but this requires some serious thought before posting…which just doesn’t happen!”, heh, not much to ask really :wink:.

Mauri.

Yeah, it’s also pretty annoying some people keep posting “forum issues” in the wrong section. Cost’s a lot of time too, to wander through those threads :smiley:

Ooops, have I just been read? See, that’s what I mean…things aren’t clearly classified! :laughing:

Put yer system specs in your signature. Little serious thought required after that.